17 September 2018

Finally Solve Why Snagit Printscreen And PhraseExpress Auto Expander Feature didnt work




Its been 5 days, setting up my new box, whats been making me confuse, my two favorites apps' shortcut didnt work...

Soo many page have been browsed and read by me, so many tools to watch keyboard hooks with no avail...

- turning off avasts self defense
- reassigning all windows default app's shortcut
- monitoring what app running in background
- etc etc...

Finally found out why, after accidently pressing alt+f8, brought up one particular app on focus, NVIDIA GE FORCE EXPERIENCE broadcasting tools

Of course I didnt expect this, It was default installed after windows, first app set in this box...

After uninstalling this app, everythings working fine...

Alhamdulillah..

No comments:

Post a Comment